As of today, there are seventy-five days left until Dad graduates! Yay! Now to get him a good job that will enable us to purchase a home.
Dad and I started the Marriage and Family Relations class at church this last Sunday. I think it will be a good class that will help us grow closer. The funny thing is that the sister that is co-teaching the class with her husband is also Rebekah's teacher at school.
Dad's week was much the same as normal - school and work. But he also added job hunting to his to-do list last week. He found a good website (indeed.com) that pulls up loads of jobs. We've also been busy comparing costs of living and crime rates for different areas to help us decide where to concentrate his job search.
I had an uneventful week, mostly. Wednesday I decided to get a haircut and dye. I wanted lighter blonde with a few light red highlights. I ended up with this crazy red that seems to be getting darker by the day... Oh well.
The girls week was pretty average. Rebekah had Achievement Days and made thank-you cards for Dad and I. They were very sweet and just reminded us of what a good girl she is. Sometimes, we are too hard on her. We need to remember that she has more good days then bad.
The new setup for bedrooms is good and bad. Good that Dad has a quiet place to study and I have a table for folding laundry. Bad because all the girls are in one room and can destroy it in 5 minutes flat.
Robin laughed for the first time this week. I tried really hard to get video of it, but she stopped before I could get the camera. I'll keep trying and post the video on FB as soon as we get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment