
For those that don’t know, my hair has begun to thin badly on top and it’s quite aggravating to me. It shows up the most when I have my hair pulled back in a ponytail. So, I decided I needed a new do. One that was short enough that I didn’t need a ponytail, had bangs, was easy to do, and parted on the side to cover the thin spot. (My husband is terrible at taking pictures, it looks nicer in real life).
Rebekah has been bugging us for months to let her get her hair cut in an A-line again. But we told her she had to wait until after her ballet recital (because I wasn’t about to try and get an A-line into a bun). So she was very happy to finally get her hair cut today.
Rose is the princess of the family, so had to have long hair. She is so excited that her hair is now the longest in the family (I'll have to take a picture of the back of her hair tomorrow, but it's almost mid-back in length). She just had her bangs trimmed and the dead ends cut off.
Dad and Rachel will be getting hair cuts tomorrow.










No comments:
Post a Comment